Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ummm...

So, I really don't have much to say today, but I thought I should just log in and say hello. The kids are well, but I'm having a hard time getting Evelyn to go to sleep. I suppose that's our own fault for letting her get into some bad habits. We leave the TV on when we go to sleep and rather than letting that help her to sleep, she has to watch the entire program, movie, whatever. Last night it was close to 10:30 when she finally got tired of us raggin' on her. Needless to say, waking her up in the morning is far from pleasant. We usually get an "I'm tired", or "My tummy (or some other body part) hurts", she cries when she has to brush her teeth and hair...It's frustrating. Don't get me wrong, I take complete and total responsibilty..I just don't know how to fix it. I'm open to suggestions, if anyone has any...PLEASE .

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Only a few ideas:

1) Turn off the TV. The first week will suck, but you'll make it through it.

2) If you can't turn off the TV, start bedtime earlier.

3) Put in a shorter movie. Don't give her the choice of movie and let her watch a 30 minute show.

....but what do I know anyway, right??? :)