Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Whole Lot of Nothing

Well, there's not really much to talk about today. Just a couple of kid funnies...

Evelyn: Mom, I don't want to get a sunburrs.
Me: Oh, you don't?
Evelyn: No. And if you go outside, you should use sunscream.
Me: That's right.
Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons

If you visit my house, be careful when you use the bathroom...especially if you happen to be accompanied by Isabelle. It doesn't matter what you're doing on the potty, she crinkles up her nose and says, "Ewww...", then she covers her nose with the collar of her shirt and says, "Gohse".
Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons

This morning after I got out of the shower, I dried off, put a towel on my head and went into our bedroom where everyone else was watching TV. Izzie was speaking "toddler-ese" to Jim, so I wasn't really paying attention until I heard him say, "Yep, mommy has a hat."

Upgrade your email with 1000's of emoticon icons

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

That Eddie is one smart cookie!!

CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.